Contra Costa County Reading Association’s
An economical way to increase your school’s knowledge base of
Best Practices in Literacy Instruction
With an annual school site membership of just $100, your school will receive…
Passes for up to 5 teachers to attend CCRA’s events!
* A principal membership to CRA (California Reading Association)
* Contra Costa Reading Association newsletter
* One professional journal each quarter, The California Reader
* Reduced fees for CRA’s annual institute for your principal
* Access to social literacy networks that support hands on practices
One semester unit available for $80 if participating in book club (online at www.californiareads.org and/or in Pleasant Hill and/or Brentwood and/or other CCRA events. You may earn up to 10 units in a year.
Visit our Membership page or contact email@example.com or 510-449-1988 for more information.